Saturday, August 16, 2014

The Tour Begins...

Tour day is fast approaching!  We have a record number of participants riding in this year's Tour de Bonnechere with 136 cyclists.  The long term forecast for this Sunday is calling for a mix of sun and cloud with a high of 21 degrees and a light breeze... perfect day for a road ride!

Tour check in commences at 7:30am on Sunday, August 17th at the Legion Field Park in Eganville. The100k riders depart at 8:00am, the 60k riders depart at 9:00am, and the 18k family riders depart at 9:15am.  

Please remember to bring a small contribution towards the pot-luck BBQ after the race (enough for 8-10 people). If you are stuck on ideas, drop me an email at canyth2o@gmail.com.

Looking forward to a great day exploring the back roads of the Bonnechere Valley!  See you Sunday!

5 comments:

  1. hello blogger,i really appreciate your highly thought about this matter through your post.Obviously your post is very informative.If you update your Social account, please visit buy facebook likes For facebook Service.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings dear,many many thanks for sharing such wonderful information with us.I am eagerly waiting for your next post.Kindly please visit buy real likes site for social information.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must admit I have popped in a read a good number of your blogs but I have no idea how to post a response over there, so I'll tell you now how good you are at describing the stuff your at - I must admit I find it insightful to read your blogging. Keep up the good work. If you want to know more about a sites, please visit our website buy-twitter-followers

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll give you a pat on the back just for the sheer effort in screencapping all those blogs.Giving a blog talk to beginner bloggers in the not-too-distant future, I'll be pointing people in the direction of your efforts. Nicely put together dude.Here is our small effort about buy-instagram-followers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing post dude.It will be very helpful for begginers like me.Thank you very much for this important post.Waiting for your next post buy-instagram-likes

    ReplyDelete